The Workshop from Münchhausen is a single-storey sandstone cube on a single-room floor plan. The gable roof with the beavertail tiles extends over the sandstone part and creates a spacious canopy which provided a protected working space. At its old location, the building had two storeys. On the door lintel, the name of the builder and the master mason were immortalised: Ferdnand Knörr B.h. • Johannes Berghöfer M.M. 1843.
Demonstrations of the wheelwright’s craft are given in the Münchhausen workshop.