General Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark GmbH (version: November 2017)
1. Scope of validity
These terms and conditions apply to all bookable events organised by Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark GmbH.
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) The contract for participating in bookable events is concluded by the participant’s binding registration and written confirmation from Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark GmbH. Registration can be made by telephone or in writing. A confirmation of booking will be sent to the participant by e-mail.
(2) If the event requires a minimum number of participants (workshop, course, conference), the contract shall be concluded on the condition precedent that the minimum number of participants register.
3. Terms of payment
(1) As a rule, payment shall be made in cash. Payment for the offer booked is to be made on the day of the visit at the museum’s pay desk before the event takes place. Alternatively, an agreement can be made to pay against invoice. The payment must be remitted within 10 days after receipt of the invoice to the bank account of Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark GmbH.
(2) Courses, workshops and conferences must be paid for in advance. A request for payment is automatically sent to the customer by e-mail after registration. Upon receipt of payment, the customer will receive a confirmation. If the minimum number of participants is not achieved and the course is not held as a result, payments made in advance will be refunded.
4. Changes to bookings
It is possible to change your booking once free of charge up to five working days ahead of the event. For every further rebooking up to five working days ahead of the event, an administration charge of 15 euros will be levied.
(1) Cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail or fax is acceptable). Cancellations can be made free of charge up to five working days ahead of the event.
(2) If the event requires a minimum number of particpants, cancellations must be made ten working days ahead of the event.
(3) If cancellations take place after the above-mentioned times, full payment is due.
6. Late arrivals/ no-shows
(1) If the participant or the group is slightly delayed, the participant/group must expect the event to be shortened accordingly. The entitlement of Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark GmbH to full payment shall not be affected.
(2) If the delay is longer than 30 minutes, the entitlement to putting on the event shall expire. Payment is to be made in full. This also applies if the delay of the participant/group is not their fault, e.g. force majeure applies.
7. Hindrances to services by the Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark GmbH
If Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark GmbH is not able to perform the agreed service, any previously paid fee will be refunded immediately. Any further claims are excluded. Minor deviations from the booked programme due to force majeure are irrelevant.
8. Data protection
Freilichtmuseum Hessenpark GmbH processes personal participant / client data in compliance with the applicable data protection policies (in particular GDPR and Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) latest version). For further information on data privacy, please see www.hessenpark.de/en/data-protection/.
9. Right of objection
The booking and thereby the general terms and conditions shall apply if the participant does not object within three working days of receiving them. In the case of a booking of 12 to 5 working days before the date of the event, the three-day right to object shall be reduced by one day and shall end with events with a minimum number of participants on the 10th working day and on the 5th working day for all other events.
10. Final provisions
The general terms and conditions can be deviated from only in writing.