Built: circa 1800
The timber-framed pigsty with a beavertail tiled roof was probably built at the same time as the new dwelling in 1890 and was construed for two pigs. It connects the house to the stable barn. In a description of Anspach’s buildings from 1892, its condition is already recorded as bad. During the farmstead’s reassembly in 2003, the decision was taken to replicate the pigsty entirely as the original timber could no longer be salvaged.